Re: newsticker-*.el files

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: newsticker-*.el files
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:23:07 +0300

> From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>,  Ulf Jasper <address@hidden>,
> address@hidden
> Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 21:49:38 -0400
>
> > Why not do the renaming work at the time when the DOS platform is
> > brought back to life?
>
> Sounds like a good plan,

Plan for whom?  Guess who will carry out this plan when the time
comes?

Please don't make any "good plans" for me.  I can do that myself,
thank you very much.

Look, we've already collectively wasted what I estimate as 1/2 to 1
man-hour on this fruitless discussion about a non-issue, just this
time.  What I ask for costs much less.  How about being practical
rather than ideological, and while at that, honor a simple request of
an old-time Emacs hacker?