Re: newsticker-*.el files

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: newsticker-*.el files
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:55:47 +0530

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:
> Richard M Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
>>     Apart from that: renaming files in CVS is not "sufficiently low cost".
>>     Man weeks of discussion are not "sufficiently low cost".
>>
>> Then don't object, and the cost will be low.
>
> Being forced to use contorted unreadable filenames is a cost.

Not sure how feasible/acceptable this alternative would be:
create a folder 'lisp/net/newsticker/' (or whatever). Put all the
files with shortened names under that. The folder can act as a
namespace with a meaningful name for people averse to contorted names.

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!