Re: Undefined symbols: cfmakeraw and cfsetspeed

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Undefined symbols: cfmakeraw and cfsetspeed
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:34:51 +0200

Stefan Monnier ha scritto:
Do you mean this?

Yes, that looks right.

I have regenerated 'configure' with autoconf, but it seems that
HAVE_CFMAKERAW is always 0 and build/src/config.h does not have it.

I think you need to run `autoheader' to generate the config.in and
config.h part.

After running 'autoheader', it seems that the macros HAVE_CFMAKERAW/HAVE_CFSETSPEED have the right values: 0 on Cygwin, 1 on GNU/Linux.

After reviewing the patches in previous post, perhaps you can apply them to CVS-trunk.

Thanks for all suggestions,
   Angelo.