Re: nextstep copyright issues

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: nextstep copyright issues
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:51:47 -0400

Here's what I have found out from fsf-records at gnu.
(I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and am unlikely to be able to do any
more for the next few weeks. Hopefully someone can come up with a plan
of what to do about this.)

    Christian Limpach
    >  Christian.Limpach at cl.cam.ac.uk

    My records indicate that although Christian was sent an assignment for
    past changes in October of 2005, he has yet to return the assignment.
    251601.

    > Christophe de Dinechin
    >  christophe at dinechin.org

    My records indicate that Christophe for whatever reasons did not
    want to send the assignment through the post (a requirement to
    have your assignment recorded) and that he then did not respond to
    a follow up message I sent a year later (though that could have
    been because of a strong spam filter). 231359.
[Adrian's positive he had a pdf copy sent to him at one point from Christophe.]

    > Adam Ratcliffe
    >  adam at prema.co.nz

    Nothing on file
[The size of these contributions has not been established.]

Michael Brouwer's contributions are fine.