Re: line-move-visual never set to nil?

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: Re: line-move-visual never set to nil?
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:38:15 -0700

I think line-move-visual should start off set consistent with
visual-line-mode. I also think it should be renamed to match with
visual-line-mode -- ie visual-line-move -- not line-move-visual
--- otherwise users will never be able to discover and set it.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Email:  address@hidden