Re: Release plans

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:06:33 +0200

Chong Yidong wrote:
Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

A long time ago, Lennart proposed to integrate a library implementing an
easy way for resizing windows.  See email <address@hidden>
on [emacs-devel] to jump back into this discussion.

I attach the last version I'm aware of (0.96) of Lennart's windsize.el
-- maybe this is not the latest version, Lennart can you confirm?

Yes, it is correct. I distribute it as part of the nXhtml package.

As I had a slightly different approach and I coded windresize.el:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/windresize.el

Maybe one of these libraries could be part of Emacs at some point.

Please ping again after the release.

Thanks.

Will do.

Bastien, I guess we both dropped out because the ideas were getting too many and too wild. Can we continue after the release with the ideas we really feel fits?