Re: eshell-defgroup. Do we really need this?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: eshell-defgroup. Do we really need this?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:18:49 +0200

Ted Zlatanov wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:27:54 +0000 Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> wrote:
AM> Why won't our CVS head build NEARLY ALL THE TIME!!!

It's not hard to set up automated builds; I wouldn't use something like
CruiseControl but a simple tool like buildbot or even a shell script
would be nice (cvs up && configure && make bootstrap etc) Failure
notifications can be sent to a central server and more than N (maybe 5?)
failures in the same place would trigger a bug report or some other
notification.

CPAN has a nice way to do this with a whole network of testers, so when
you submit a module failed tests go back to you.

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I didn't see such a thread.

It was discussed before, but I do not know what happened then

 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-04/msg01011.html