Re: Haskell Mode?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Haskell Mode?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:01:08 -0400

> There is a Haskell Mode in existence, which seems to have been written
> by a fine upstanding member of the free software community.
> It isn't part of Emacs, making it a mild hassle to download and load and
> use.
> Is there any reason why this mode isn't part of Emacs, and could it
> become part of Emacs?

The only reason why it's not part of Emacs, AFAIK is that I haven't had
the energy/time to track down the contributors and get the relevant
papers signed.  If someone wants to help me do that, I'd be
very grateful.

        Stefan

PS: The same holds for SML, by the way, except that I did try to track
people down for that one at some point.