Re: Emacs 22.2.92 pretest

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacs 22.2.92 pretest
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:11:29 +0800

Chong Yidong wrote:
Emacs pretest version 22.2.92 is now available.  This is the third
pretest for Emacs 22.3, which will be a bugfix release.

Precompiled binaries for Windows are available at the usual location:

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

If you have a development environment available, please consider Chong's advice below and compile from source yourself, to ensure that compilation of the pretest is well tested.

I'd like to urge everyone on emacs-devel (and on the BCC'd pretesters
list) to build, install, and run the pretest.  Those of you who are
running the CVS trunk may find it painful to switch back to
non-antialiased text, but please help us get as much testing done as
possible.

Please send me a private email letting me know what platform you built
on, and whether or not there were problems with the build.  If you
encounter any problems, especially regressions relative to Emacs 22.2,
please email me ASAP.

The source tarball is available here:

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-22.2.92.tar.gz

The xdelta against pretest 22.2.91 is here:

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-22.2.91-22.2.92.xdelta

The CVS tag is EMACS_PRETEST_22_2_92.