Re: Compilation fails

From: csant
Subject: Re: Compilation fails
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:03:50 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:52:07 +0200, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

address@hidden writes:

Could you try compiling by configuring not to use the svg library?

When configuring --without-rsvg compilations succedes just fine.

Could you offer more details about your environment?

image.c:8037: error: `RsvgDimensionData' undeclared (first use in this
function)
image.c:8037: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
image.c:8037: error: for each function it appears in.)
image.c:8037: error: `dimension_data' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[1]: *** [image.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/csant/src/public/apps/tools/emacs/src'
make: *** [src] Error 2

I think old versions of librsvg might not have RsvgDimensionData.  Could
someone check?

Hmmm, that might be the culprit - I have a rather old librsvg-2.so.2.9.5.
/c