Re: isearch and M-y/C-y

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: isearch and M-y/C-y
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:46:20 +0100

   > I wasn't suggesting that we remvoe the current behaviour, only
   > make C-y/M-y behave as they usually do, and rebind
   > isearch-yank-line to something else.

   I meant the same. C-y for yank and M-y for yank-pop, and current
   C-y (isearch-yank-line) could be changed to, say C-t. Normally C-t
   is transpose-chars but while in isearch minibuffer it doesn't seem
   to make much sense (it doesn't transpose in the minibuffer
   anyway). Perhaps current C-M-y (isearch-yank-char) could be changed
   for C-M-t for symmetry. Just thoughts.

I like that.