Re: hash-table-{to, from}-alist

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: hash-table-{to, from}-alist
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 03:34:42 +0000

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

 > I'm OK with that format and it seems pretty good,

Good.  I would be very annoyed if we had to support an alternative
syntax.

[I think I misunderstood xemacs in my last post, not a user of it], so:

"#s(hash-table ...)" with round brackets or
"#s<hash-table ...>" with angle brackets ?

Checking xemacs lisp ref and thread posts, looks like round brackets are consistent with xemacs. Not that it's a major change, just that Ted's patch used <> (I realise now that all participants in the thread before I chimed in cluelessly may simply have taken it as understood that would be changed later, sorry...)