Re: Bootstrap broken on Cygwin with current trunk

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken on Cygwin with current trunk
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 18:50:48 +0800

Angelo Graziosi wrote:
/work/emacs/src/buffer.c:2231: error: 'PTR' undeclared (first use in this function)

It seems PTR was removed from src/config.in but left in nt/config.nt. I've changed back to using POINTER_TYPE *, at some point it made my lines overflow in a way that could not be avoided without non-standard indent, but it doesn't seem to now.