Re: save-buffers-kill-terminal and emacsclient --no-wait

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: save-buffers-kill-terminal and emacsclient --no-wait
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:54:15 +0100 (CET)

    [...]

    Ulrich> Maybe a patch will clarify what I meant with "expected behaviour":

    Ulrich> --- lisp/files.el.~1.1030.~
    Ulrich> [...]

Yup, now that I have started thinking about it, I agree with you. I patched
files.el; looks good to me. I tried out your version of the defun. Works for me.

I think this should be changed.

Thanks for not giving up on me.

Toto

PS: I subscribed to emacs-devel, no need to CC me. Thx. Do I have to CC you?

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www.withouthat.org/~toto/contact.html

Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western
Civilization as it commits suicide.---Jerry Pournelle

http://www.jerrypournelle.com/view/view449.html#Monday