[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:13:00 +0900
The attached patch renames "system-process-attributes" to
"process-attributes", and adds the ability to use emacs process objects
as well as pids:
(1) Change the signature of the system-specific
system_process_attributes functions so that the argument is of
type pid_t, instead of Lisp_Object, and accordingly removes the
Lisp_Object->pid_t conversion code from those functions.
(2) Add a "process_pid" function in process.c that contains the
process->pid mapping code which used to be in Fsignal_process.
process_pid also accepts straight process-ids.
(3) Change Fsignal_process to use process_pid and remove the old
inline code which did the same thing.
(4) Rename Fsystem_process_attributes to Fprocess_attributes, and have
it call process_pid to convert a process object to a pid.
(5) Change the callers of system-process-attributes (basically proced)
to use process-attributes instead.
We live, as we dream -- alone....
- process-attributes patch,
Miles Bader <=