|Subject:||Next pretest next week|
|Date:||Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:13:53 -0500|
I plan to roll the 23.0.91 pretest next Wednesday, the 25th of February. If anyone is aware of any problem with the current tree that should delay the pretest, please email me. Thanks.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|