Re: fontset/font change

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: fontset/font change
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:01:03 +0900

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
> (1) Just recover the behaviour of Emacs 22: nil for the default
> (2) Make nil for the currently selected fontset, and t for the default
> (3) (1) and make t for the currently selected one.

I have no opinion, as I don't think I ever use anything except the
default (does anyone??), but having a shorthand for these things is
good, I think; some of the fontset names seem kind of awkward and
arbitrary to me...

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Occam's razor split hairs so well, I bought the whole argument!