Re: emacs --daemon and GDK default display

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacs --daemon and GDK default display
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:47:33 +0800

Ulrich Mueller wrote:
While I think that the blame is with libcanberra, I'm confused about
the fact that the segfault only happens during the second request from
a client. Does it mean that there is a GDK default display at the time
of the first request, but not for the second one? Why?

Just a guess without looking at libcanberra, but could the bug be that libcanberra remembers the default display created during the first request and tries to reuse it after it is closed?