Re: How to show *Warnings* buffer at startup time?

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: How to show *Warnings* buffer at startup time?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:39:46 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

> > But the *Warnings* buffer doesn't show up at startup time
> > even if create-fontset-from-fontset-spec causes an error.
> > Could someone tell me what is wrong with the above change?

> Could it be that something later closes the window that shows the
> *Warnings* buffer?

Perhaps.  I found this code in command-line.

  ;; Under X Window, this creates the X frame and deletes the terminal frame.
  (unless (daemonp)

So, it seems that the window showing *Warnings* in the
initial terminal frame before the above code is deleted, and
the new X frame doesn't have a window showing *Warnings*.

Kenichi Handa