Git mirror on Savannah. CVS?

From: David Reitter
Subject: Git mirror on Savannah. CVS?
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:42:20 -0400

Is the git mirror that's currently available on Savannah still going to be functional (read-only)?

Also, are we going to have a read-only CVS mirror, or at least daily snapshots available for download for those who just want to follow or build their own Emacs from the sources in development? (Of course they could do a lightweight checkout, but they'd have to know that and also have bzr installed. It's in our interest to make this sort of thing as easy as possible in order to have testers and small contributors.)