There are bugs in frame init and creation code

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: There are bugs in frame init and creation code
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 02:35:11 +0200

I see strange errors when creating and checking for frames on w32.
Some leads to Emacs crashes, some looks like corrupted memory.

The latest one I have seen is quite disturbing. In this case I use
Emacs client to open a file and then in then the after-init hook
checks for (frame-list). This leads to (message ...) messages that
disappears. However messages from (load ...) do appear.

It also leads to strange states like (featurep 'winsav)=t but
functions in there are not defined - even though the code in
after-init that is defined in winsav.el is run.

winsav.el was loaded by autoload.

I will try to make some bug reports later, but maybe someone want to
have a look at this now.