IDO doesn't honor confirm-nonexistent-file-or-buffer

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: IDO doesn't honor confirm-nonexistent-file-or-buffer
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 11:04:43 +0200

Hi all,

I like the new find-file behavior with the default setting of
`confirm-nonexistent-file-or-buffer', because I'm a bad but fast
typist. ;-)

I use ido-mode, but that doesn't respect this variable and opens a new
file/buffer without any confirmation, even if the last command was a
completion command.  It would be great if the ido commands would behave
like the standard find-file and switch-to-buffer commands.

Bye,
Tassilo