Re: Contributing (setf (assoc ...))

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Contributing (setf (assoc ...))
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 16:23:22 +0200

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Daniel Pittman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Um, generally speaking there doesn't seem to be anything like a test
> suite for Emacs Lisp code that I could locate.  Did I miss something, or
> is it generally the practice to just get it right? ;)

There is a subdirectory emacs/test if you check out the sources. There
is however not very much there yet if I remember correctly.

On EmacsWiki you can find this page:

   http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/UnitTesting

And I have a modified version of the ert test library in nXhtml. This
modified version adds some things I need for testing syntax
fontification.