Re: Small patch for rng-valid.el

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Small patch for rng-valid.el
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:34:05 +0800

Lennart Borgman wrote:
It seems like I just sent the wrong patch for rng-valid.el on 2 May.
Here is the patch I thought I sent. It contains only some error
checking and is very simple (the errors actually happens sometimes).

Under what circumstances does the error happen? There is no bug report as far as I can see that mentions this problem, and a quick look at the code suggests that if rng-validate-up-to-date-end were ever to become nil, there would be errors happening throughout the code, so fixing this one place would not be sufficient.