Re: New emacs maintainer for cygwin

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: New emacs maintainer for cygwin
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:16:48 +0300

> Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:41:37 -0400
> From: Ken Brown <address@hidden>
>
> I have just taken over as the emacs maintainer for cygwin.

Good news!  Welcome on board.

Maybe you could look at Cygwin-related bugs filed with the Emacs
bug-tracker

  http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/emacs

and see which ones of them could be fixed before the release.

There are also a few Cygwin-related problems in etc/PROBLEMS.

TIA

> To get started, I built the emacs 23.0.92 pretest for cygwin 1.7 and
> made it available as an experimental package:

The latest pretest version is 23.0.92, to be followed by 23.0.94 in a
few days.