Broken menus in xhtml-tidy.el

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Broken menus in xhtml-tidy.el
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:14:24 +0200

In the file xhtml-tidy.el there is a menu setup which I have never
quite understood. It used to work, but in later versions if CVS Emacs
it does not work any more. The menu is displayed (in the wrong
position now), but the menu entries are not executed.

Does anyone have any hints on how to fix this? Does anyone know why it
has stopped working?

I have attached the file. (I hope the size does not disturb.)