RE: add non-chord keys to repeat isearch

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: add non-chord keys to repeat isearch
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:32:20 -0700

> Using `C-s' / `C-r' to repeat the isearch is not a biggie either.
> You (1) hold Control with your pinky, and (2) keep hitting `s'.

As I said, I've been doing that for decades.
So yes, it can be done. ;-)

I'm happy, however, to no longer _have_ to hold down Control while repeating
search 200 times. Yes, Mr. Pinky can do that, but why should he?

You can walk down the sidewalk backwards - no biggee.
But why would you, most of the time?