Re: Sending attachments

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Sending attachments
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:47:11 +0900

Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:
> It seems you only read the last bit of what I wrote.

Whatever....  If people want to waste their time duplicating code and
making Emacs harder to use and understand for silly reasons, it's their
business, but I'm not going spend any more effort on it.

So, I'm going to plonk this thread.

If at some point real issues start to be addressed (for instance,
actually figuring out a coherent plan for making mail/news sending in
Emacs better for everybody, not just rms and ams), could someone give me
a ping, so I can start paying attention again?

Thanks,

-Miles

--
My spirit felt washed.  With blood.  [Eli Shin, on "The Passion of the Christ"]