Re: Darkening font-lock colors

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Darkening font-lock colors
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 01:42:24 +0200

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Juri Linkov<address@hidden> wrote:
>> But I am trying to find better tools to investigate this. If anyone
>> want to help me translating CIE.c from GIMP/GEGL to elisp, please mail
>> me.
>
> The formulas for CIE conversions are not too complex.
> Maybe this information will be of some help to you:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2000-11/msg00118.html

Thanks, those looks accurate, but ... - did you notice that item 5.3
is missing? That is the part I am most wondering about, the constants.
However I think I got the needed information from a GIMP developer.

But it is a bit tedious to implement. Are there any good descriptions
of vector/matrix handling in elisp? Like everyone else I am fond of
reinventing the wheel, but not every time.