Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs/lisp makefile.w32-in

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs/lisp makefile.w32-in
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 17:56:39 +0200

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 17:51, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for catching this, I think I fixed this now in CVS.

OK, thanks.

>  cedet/srecode/table.el:31:1:Error: Required feature `srecode/loaddefs' was
> not provided
>  cedet/semantic/analyze/complete.el:33:1:Error: Given parent class
> semanticdb-project-database is not a class
>  cedet/ede/util.el:29:1:Error: Required feature `ede/loaddefs' was not
> provided
>
> Do you see those as well?

After the merge, I saw the loaddefs errors while compiling (not
bootstrapping), added empty loaddefs to the required directories and
was able to compile. Afterwards I've bootstrapped OK and thought the
problem was fixed, but perhaps I was misled and the old loaddefs were
not deleted by bootstrap-clean. I'm going to do a thorough clean and
bootstrap again. I'll report back in about an hour.

    Juanma