Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:57:04 -0400

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
> Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
>> Andreas Schwab and Jason Earl have made the CVS->git->bzr conversions
>> happen.  Andreas and Jason, can we wipe the slate clean?  Meaning, let's
>> remove all previous conversions, so that no one's testing old stuff, and
>> make a canonical new one using Bazaar 2.0.
>
> Ping.  Andreas, Jason: would it be possible to get a new conversion
> going?

+1... We are so ready to do this now.  I know I kind of dropped off the
map during one of the previous testing periods, but my health is good
now and I will make time to test this one.  Eagerness++.

Jason, I saw you correponding a bit with Ian Clatworthy on the Bazaar
list.  Are you blocked on anything?