etags

From: Matzi Kratzi
Subject: etags
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:53:35 +0100

Hi,
I use etags a lot and find it invaluable for navigation in all code -
especially code that I am not familiar with.

I often find functions in several files that have the same name. I
think it would be good if etags could "prefer" find the function in
the buffer where I am calling find-tag from.

In the files below, go to file b and place the cursor at
"default_handler();". Wouldn't it make sense to end up in the the same
buffer?

Anyway, thanks a lot for all good work.

/Mats

file a.c