Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:53:43 -0500

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
> I've put something on fencepost in ~schwab/emacs.bzr.

Thanks!  Simultaneously, Jason Earl has been working on this (note that
he apparently can't post to this list; I don't know the reason for the
bounces, and I'm able to receive other emails from him just fine).

Jason also now has two new converted repositories:

  1) http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs-merges.tar.gz
     # Converted with the trunk version of bzr fastimport
     # (also known as "Ian Clatworthy's version")

  2) http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs-merges-jason.tar.gz
     # Converted with Jason's modified version of trunk bzr fastimport.
     # He says this conversion has the missing tags that we've discussed
     # before, and has the missing emacs-unicode branch (although it
     # appears to be called "emacs-unicode.remote").

So I think maybe Jason's is the one to test?  But, Andreas, how was your
"emacs.bzr" made?  With bzr fastimport, or some other method?  As we now
have three conversions, we should figure out which one to concentrate on.

Jason, if you see this but can't post a response, then respond
personally to me and I'll forward your mail into the thread (as a
workaround until you can fix your posting problem).

-Karl