Re: dump (temacs) fails, core in alloc.c

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: dump (temacs) fails, core in alloc.c
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:01:07 -0500

>> Stefan "who uses a `make depend' scheme and hence gets those
>> extra dependencies anyway"
> That's TRTD, but ...
> Will Stefan's "magic tree that implements all kinds of interesting
> stuff" appear in BZR once we make the switch?

That tree is not secret.  If people want it, I can make it accessible
publically, but really: there's a reason why those patches aren't in the
trunk yet.  Sometimes that reason is just that I haven't gotten to it
yet, but for more important changes (e.g., "make depend", or
multiple-inheritance in keymaps) the reason is that the implementation
I have is not good enough for the trunk.

        Stefan