Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:19:37 -0500

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
> I've just downloaded the bzr.savannah.gnu.org:/srv/bzr/emacs/emacs
> repository and I noticed that I can't seem to find the EMACS_* release
> (and pretest) tags.  They're not present as Bzr branches and neither do
> they appear as Bzr tags anywhere that I could find.
>
> Any idea what happened to them?

Is bzr.savannah.gnu.org:/srv/bzr/emacs/emacs the same as
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs/emacs ?  Does the "/srv" vs "/r"
signify anything, or are they just aliases for the same location?

Even if they are aliases for the same location, it may still be the case
that you downloaded an older repository, from before Andreas uploaded
his new conversion.  Your message is dated earlier than Andreas'
announcement that he'd uploaded his most recent conversion to the latter
URL, so I'm not sure whether you were working with a recent conversion
or not...

-Karl