Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:34:11 +0100

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Karl Fogel <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've already written http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs.
> My instinct is to start with that, and then answer questions here as as
> people have them, rather than write lots more text only to discover that
> it doesn't answer the questions that actually come up.

One thing I do not understand is these "lightweight" branches. Sounds
good, but where are the files?

I mean if I create a branch and it shares storage with the mirror of
the mainline, does it still have all the files there that I need to
compile and build Emacs? Is it just the history and version files that
are shared, or?