Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:07:03 -0500

> From: Óscar_Fuentes <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:11:35 +0100
>
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> Right now, the only question that's come up that I think belongs in that
> >> document is "What should be the standard workflow for Emacs developers
> >> in Bazaar?"  That's a question we already had a draft answer for, and
> >> Stephen Turnbull has since improved it (I'm about to review it).
> >
> > Except that alternative workflows were mentioned here since then, and
> > it is no longer clear to me that the one described on the Wiki is the
> > best one.  Perhaps we should add a few more there.
>
> There is no "best-one" workflow. It depends on what kind of work you do,
> what's your environment (i.e. connected/disconnected) and even on your
> personal preferences.

Note that I asked for several alternatives to begin with, because I
suspected that much.  I was told to go read the EmacsWiki page which
describes only one workflow.  Now you confirm my guess that more than
one workflow should be considered.

If others agree that ``there is no "best-one" workflow'', I would
suggest that several alternatives be described on the wiki, each one
with its advantages and disadvantages.  That should give each
developer enough information to make up her mind which ones to use, at
least initially.