Re: New bug tracker server

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: New bug tracker server
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:47:53 -0500

>> Indeed, in that case the destination info in the "Received" header is
>> probably missing.

> Yeah, that's the problem.  I'm not sure how to solve this.  When you

Here's an idea: when we receive email detined to <foo>@debbugs.gnu.org,
before forwarding it to the mailing-list for moderation, we add a header
"X-Debbugs-Envelope-To:" to remember the original destination, so that
when the mailing-list sends it back to us, we know what to do with it
without having to rely on the unreliable Received: info.

        Stefan