Strange response after merge from upstream

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Strange response after merge from upstream
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:20:50 +0200

I created a repository with a trunk/ and quickfixes/ branches in it,
just like the wiki says.  I waited a day without making any
modifications in quickfixes/ (it looks like the bzr repository is only
updated once a day), and then did a "bzr pull" in trunk/ and "bzr
merge; bzr commit" in quickfixes/.  Strangely, "bzr missing" after
that in quickfixes/ says I "have 1 extra revision(s)" and shows all
the files merged from the trunk.  Is that expected? it surprised me,
because I thought the result would be a branch that is an exact copy
of the trunk, and thus has no "extra revision(s)".