Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:34:14 +1100

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

>   http://www.red-bean.com/kfogel/emacs-bzr-repository.tar.gz

Is anything smaller possible for those of us at the end of a straw?
I see BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs advises 300mb similarly.  Is some sort
of small no-history checkout possible?

Forgive my complete ignorance of bzr.  A hint on the wiki page might
help others too.  :-)

(I've struck similar size problems with big git repos.  Git doesn't seem
to be interruptable to just get some dirs or files piecemeal, the way
cvs or svn allows. :-(