Re: Autoload from a web page?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Autoload from a web page?
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 12:27:18 -0700

>>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

Stefan> Also I find it important that multiple versions of a package can
Stefan> coexist at the same time (within reasonable feasability
Stefan> constraints: we don't need to handle multiple versions in a
Stefan> single Emacs sessions).

Thanks for mentioning this again.

Phil, if you're reading this, this is the one missing required feature
that I keep forgetting about.  We need to have a way to disable a
package to prevent it from being activated.  (But by default, installing
should activate.)

Tom