Re: 'bzr init-repo .' crashes for lack of module bz2. Help, please!

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: 'bzr init-repo .' crashes for lack of module bz2. Help, please!
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 08:13:54 +0800

On 04/01/2010 08:06, Miles Bader wrote:
Alan Mackenzie<address@hidden>  writes:
It is an old Debian system ("sarge") and I find its full screen packaging
utility "aptitude" too baroque for my taste - it's almost as complicated
to use as "mutt" (email client), and that amount of complication is
excessive for a utility I might use two or three times a year.  I want a
straightforward command line packaging system
Note that aptitude also works as a command line tool, if you give it a
command when invoking instead of just saying "aptitude".
(e.g. "sudo aptitude install XXX" etc)

Additionally, Debian includes apt-get, which is a command line tool that performs the same tasks as aptitude.