Re: Integrating package.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Integrating package.el
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 05:41:19 -0500

    Naturally, it's up to whoever manually curates the index to ensure the
    package follows the guidelines for that archive. For the FSF archive(s)
    it would mean ensuring copyright assignment is in place; for folks who
    want to maintain their own archives it would probably be something
    simpler like making sure it's licensed as free software.

I am worried that this will lead to a problem.
Namely, there may be increasing numbers of packages
that we can't get adequate papers for and can't put into Emacs.