Re: Unable to close a bug in the tracker.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Unable to close a bug in the tracker.
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:26:40 -0500

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
>Why do you say that it is the right solution for Debian developers but
>not Emacs developers?  Speaking for myself, I find it pretty convenient
>that I can easily manipulate bugs from within Emacs itself (including
>CC'ing both individuals and, when necessary, emacs-devel).

Hmm.

Well, I doubt this conversation is profitable for either of us.  If you
can use that tracker and think it's the right tool for Emacs development
in general, as opposed to you in particular, then we're probably
starting from too far apart when it comes to UI.  I believe you when you
say you like it, but then, a high up-front investment in learning Yet
Another Tool is probably worth it for you.