Re: keybinding to duplicate the current line.

From: mansoor_2233
Subject: Re: keybinding to duplicate the current line.
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:40:33 -0500

-- alin.s wrote :

For me it would be very convenient to have a key-binding to duplicate the
current line.

In order to duplicate it I have to press

C-a C-SPACE C-e C-f M-w C-g C-y

It's too much for an usual function. C-x C-a would be good?

More than that, if I press C-u C-x C-a, I wish to duplicate the current
line, and to comment the old line.

Do you consider that such a function would be useful for many of you?
Otherwise, I have to wtite it myseld in my own .emacs...

Sent from the Emacs - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com