Re: Help maintain bzr on Savannah?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Help maintain bzr on Savannah?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:44:31 -0500

>    How much overhead is involved in this?  Are there any documents that
>    describe the process?
>
>    I have the requisite knowledge, and am interested.  However, when I last
>    looked at volunteering to do this on Savannah, I recall being put off by
>    various bits of overhead that made it expensive to volunteer.
>
>I don't know the answer; I am not sure I even understand the question.
>What does "overhead" mean in this context?

It's okay to ignore that part of the question.  I just want to see the
documents that tell the process of becoming a Savannah admin.  I read
them once, but the pages were rather hard to find and I haven't been
able to find them again, even though I looked quite a bit.  Before
volunteering for this, I want to read them more carefully again.

("Overhead" means things like new mailing lists to join, etc.)

-Karl