Re: Mixed L2R and R2L paragraphs and horizontal scroll

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Mixed L2R and R2L paragraphs and horizontal scroll
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:05:06 -0500

    There is one thing I conceptually don't understand yet: When I currently
    shrink the width of a window Emacs doesn't hide text at the left side of
    the window but text at the right side may get truncated when the window
    becomes too small.  Will this behavior be reverted for R2L text in the
    sense that text at the left side is truncated?

Since R2L text lines start from the right margin, that will remain
true after changes in window width.  This is true independent of how
hscroll works.