ChangeLogs on CVS? Commit netiquette.

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: ChangeLogs on CVS? Commit netiquette.
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:10:29 -0800

I browsed through launchpad, and went away screaming with
confusion; finally built bzr 2 from source.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Email                   :  address@hidden :〒
WWW                     :    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : ♁
       GTalk            : address@hidden : ☏
PGP                     :    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : ⌨
Google                  : tv+raman  :  ?
IRC                     :    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : ☢