Re: Tramp Mode not working connecting to OpenSolaris

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Tramp Mode not working connecting to OpenSolaris
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:51:35 +0100

address@hidden (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:

> Michael> Appended is an updated patch, which shall fix your problems. When
> Michael> confirmed by you, I will submit it to the emacs-23 branch.
>
> still getting an error in the middle of the patch:

Hmm, there are incompatibilities on the patch formats I guess ...

You might take a recent version of tramp.el from
<http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/tramp/lisp/tramp.el?revision=2.778&root=tramp>.

It is not exactly the version I have committed to the Emacs tree, but
for your test it might be sufficient.

Best regards, Michael.