Re: globalized minor modes - priority over mode hook?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: globalized minor modes - priority over mode hook?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:10:45 +0200

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 23:53, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

> I believe my last changes do make it work right in this case.

Yes, they do.

As an aside, it would be good to have a simple way to say "I don't
want global mode X applied to buffers Y, Z and W." Otherwise,
disabling and reenabling the global-minor-mode turns it on again on
buffers that previously disabled it via the MODE-hook.

But that's a different problem that the one you just fixed.

Thanks,

    Juanma